Latest Pot Business News
Popular Pot Intel Blog PostsVIEW ALL -
- Operating a Marijuana Business in California. With Washington and Colorado expecting a “gold rush” style response to the legalization of recreational marijuana shops in 2014, it seems inevitable that the next state to open the floodgates for hundreds of potential “ganjapreneurs” is California. Although medical marijuana is legal in the Golden State...
- Operating a Marijuana Business in Michigan. Although medical marijuana use in Michigan is legal, recreational pot use has yet to be decriminalized throughout the state save for several cities that decriminalized marijuana within their city limits years ago. Michigan also has unusual marijuana laws involving separate penalties for using pot or posse...
Interested in getting started in the legal marijuana business? PotIntel.com provides business data from seeds to sales.
We are your connection to marijuana business data.
Learn how to get started in the Marijuana business.
Learn how to get started in the Marijuana business. We are working on a guide to help you get started with a Marijuana Business.
Get access to our Business Data resources.
Submit your business and start getting leads from new and existing pot industry companies.
Learn about Legal Issues with Pot Businesses
Check out or legal pot data guides to help you better understand the laws and local rules for operating a marijuana business.
Get trends on growing
Learn how to grow marijuana with our Pot Growing Data Guides.
Find out what strains are being used.
Learn about the different strains of marijuana and how they are used.
Data on each State's laws regarding Pot.
Check out our State Marijuana Guides to find out what is going on in each local area.
POT INTEL LINKS
- While marijuana possession is somewhat decrimin...
- For example, possessing less than 40 grams of p...
- To some degree, and when compared to non-decrim...
- Florida is one of 16 states that have yet to le...
- Although New Mexico has not decriminalized mari...